Aaron's Robe Chasuble
Adam Kochlin's Aaron's Robe design, an interpretation of Exodus 28.21. Breastplate depicting the 12 tribes of Israel in silk on front and back with handcrafted beading.
- Fabric: Light weight 100% wool crepe
- Measure: 63"W x 51.5"L (custom sizing available)
- Includes an understole, garment bag, and hanger
- Please Contact us for pricing and more information
* Please note orders may differ slightly in color from the image presented due to small variations in fabric dye lots and/or computer screens. If you would like to see fabric swatches before ordering please contact us.